Where do you go for knowledge? Do you wait for someone to teach you or do you find the answers on your own time? It has been said that those who stop studying once their formal schooling is complete will be doomed to mediocrity.
1. Think and grow rich- Napolian Hill
2. Psycho-cybernetics- Maxwell Maltz
3. The magic of thinking big- David J. Schwartz
4. Who moved my cheese- Spencer Johnson
5. The power of now- Eckhart Tolle
6. Man's serch for meaning- Viktor E. Frankl
7. The richest man in Babylon- George S Clason
8. Acres of diamonds- Russell H Conwell
9. The answer- John Assaraf & Murray Smith
10. The book of Awesome- Neil Pasricha ( This book can be purchased just to open up every now and then. It's a treat for your mind, like candy).
I could write a small description for each book, but every time you open and study them, you can get a different take on each one. Take the time to read at least one book from this list, take notes and learn from it.