Monday, January 21, 2013

Thankful for?


One day you will wake up with a huge smile on your face because of the realization you are starting something great.  This morning I wake up to the opportunity of starting a new job after making a decision to leave a position I took in December.  When I opened my eyes  this morning I felt a feeling of "new start" written all over the day and this my friends is something that feels fantastic!

Morning gives us the opportunity to open our eyes and be thankful for the little things.  We often forget what we should be grateful for.  A simple kiss, a bank account with money or something as small as having two feet to get us to where we need to go.  We have many things to be grateful for. 

Why not take the time to sit down and jot down a list of 10 things you are grateful for this morning so you can realize how great this day and all the days ahead of you will be.  Learn to appreciate the things that you once thought to be great that you simply forgot how amazing they actually where.  Today is a new day be thankful for what you've got!

Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment