Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's your reason?

As I woke up this morning my first thought was the mountain of work I needed to do when I arrived at my job and it made me a little anxious.  The thought of non stop busy work is not an attractive thought first thing before getting out of bed.  A moment or two passed and I slowly shifted my thoughts to writing this blog, some video work I'm planning on working on and my bank account growing and it literally got me right out of bed.

We have two types of thoughts, ones that make us happy and ones that make us sad.  A great practice first thing in the morning is to practice gratitude and thinking of reasons why and how to make a difference in this world.  Is it an easy task....NO!...but you still need to reach inside of your mind and use the happy thoughts that make you eager to succeed. 

Being happy is not something you can be 24 hours a day 7 days a week but as long as you try on a daily basis to make yourself happy and excited you are well on your way to living a life of success.

Stay motivated
Shane C.




No comments:

Post a Comment