Friday, January 11, 2013

FEAR IS OLY THERE TO SCARE US!

Our fears aren't always something that will harm us but simply a feeling inside that will either make us step back or move ahead.  The truly successful know to push through the fear and move on to the next level of their lives.

A couple of days ago I had to make a decision to push through my fear and make a decision to change something in my life.  Making this decision was not an easy on but I had to weight out my pros and cons.  I can tell you one thing for sure the cons far outweighed the pros. 

If you ever get fearful of making a decision, please I beg of you weight out the pros and cons.  Even if you are unsure what the pros and cons may be look at the regret you may need to live with by not pushing though that fear.  Because there is nothing worse than living and saying the words:
"I really should have, when I had the chance!"

Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment