Monday, January 7, 2013

Doors can open

I want to begin but letting you know that I believe in destiny.  I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason whether good or bad.  Since I'm an optimism I prefer to see why things happen for the better than trying to understand why things go sour in life.

Some of you may know that I have recently uprooted my life and move across the country started a new relationship and got a new job many thing have change in my life.  The series of events over the last 6 months have been a little unreal to say the least.  People I have run into, opportunities that have opened up to me and even lessons I have learned extremely quickly have helped me understand that when you open yourself up to change and let go of your negative beliefs great things can happen to you.

In August, while at a conference I met an amazing individual and it seems the second we met I knew something amazing was meant to be.  An energy came over me and I took out a pen and paper as I often do and simply started writing out my future.  And slowly but surely what I wrote started to come true.  I've come to realize the things we achieve in life have a direct connection to how much we believe in ourselves and how much we want something. 
I'm not quite sure if you have made a New Years resolution this year yet I know you can achieve whatever you go after as long as you want and believe you can do it. 

Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment