Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top 10 movies that make want to try!

Sometimes you just need to sit down and watch something to get your motor started again.  Recharge your battery with a list of 10 highly inspirational movies that are guaranteed to get you pumped towards your goal.

1. RUDY- A movie about total persistence, never quitting no matter you are told.

2.  THE KARATE KID (original)- If you can't get inspired by this, sorry you can't be helped.
3. PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS- A movie about hitting rock bottom and proving challenges and persistence pay off in the end.  Never quit and work harder than everybody else.

4. THE SHAWSHANK REDEMTION-  Watch this if you want to know how satisfying it will be to enjoy the rewards for all your hard work.

5. THE BUCKET LIST- To me, it's far fetched, but the concept is not.  Make a list of goals and go after them. 

6. GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS- Alec Baldwin's speech to the salespeman, need I say more.

7. THE GREEN MILE- You may be a bit strange, but you have something to offer.

8. DANGEROUS MINDS- Watching this you want everyone to succeed.

9. ROCKY movies- Watch a rocky movie, need I say more.9. THE KARATE KID (original)- If you can't get inspired by this, sorry you can't be helped.


10. PATCH ADAMS- This movie is about the focusing on solution not problems.

This is my top 10 list, I know everybody will ask why I don't have BRAVEHEART, I still haven't seen it that's why :-)

I want to know which are your top movies that inspire and why.  Leave your list in the comments below.

Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment