Sometimes you just need to sit down and watch something to get your motor started again. Recharge your battery with a list of 10 highly inspirational movies that are guaranteed to get you pumped towards your goal.
1. RUDY- A movie about total persistence, never quitting no matter you are told.
2. THE KARATE KID (original)- If you can't get inspired by this, sorry you can't be helped.
3. PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS- A movie about hitting rock bottom and proving challenges and persistence pay off in the end. Never quit and work harder than everybody else.
4. THE SHAWSHANK REDEMTION- Watch this if you want to know how satisfying it will be to enjoy the rewards for all your hard work.
5. THE BUCKET LIST- To me, it's far fetched, but the concept is not. Make a list of goals and go after them.
6. GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS- Alec Baldwin's speech to the salespeman, need I say more.
7. THE GREEN MILE- You may be a bit strange, but you have something to offer.
8. DANGEROUS MINDS- Watching this you want everyone to succeed.
9. ROCKY movies- Watch a rocky movie, need I say more.9. THE KARATE KID (original)- If you can't get inspired by this, sorry you can't be helped.
10. PATCH ADAMS- This movie is about the focusing on solution not problems.
This is my top 10 list, I know everybody will ask why I don't have BRAVEHEART, I still haven't seen it that's why :-)
I want to know which are your top movies that inspire and why. Leave your list in the comments below.