Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 Steps that are sure to hold you back.

Every single day it seems like we always hear what we should do to succeed in any situation.  Then we take that information and do the total opposite.
Well, I'm going to give you a small list of what to do if you want to be held back in life and NEVER succeed.  I'll use some reverse psychology, this way if you read how to fail you will do the exact opposite.  I hope!

Here's what you should do to never get ahead.

 Think your way is the only way to do things
You should know what's right, you've tried every other way and nothing works.  Just keep going the way you are.

Always be close minded to new ideas
People have no idea what they are talking about.  These new ideas are not proven, and if they are it takes to much time.

Always talk how everything is wrong
I could do so much better than the people who are controlling that company. 

When thinking of what you'd like in life, quickly tell yourself you could never do that
I can never have nice things, I don't come from money

Never read anything other than newspapers and look at pictures in magazines
Who has time to read books?

Always make sure that any ideas you get are only kept in your head.  Writing them down is pointless
If I write anything down, someone will see it and think I'm crazy.  Plus, I'll remember, I remember everything.

Why learn anything about your profession, your a natural
Everything comes to me naturally, and why would I learn anything the boss is a jerk.  They're never going to promote me.

Always be right.
Just because I am...duh!

Never ask questions
If I ask any questions people will think I'm dumb.  And I don't want to bother anyone.

Blame all short comings on your parents
My parents were poor, so they never taught me how to be good with anything.

This concludes my list.  So if you want to stay back in life, just waiting for great things to happened to you, make sure to follow the rules above.


Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment