Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BOLD MOVES

I came to a point in my life not long ago where I made the decision things needed to change in my life.  I wasn't sure what to do and then I figured it out, I needed to start to make really BOLD MOVES to leap ahead of my present self.  If something scared me I decided just dive into it.

In your life there are basic things that I know terrify you and they are probably very simple things.  Something as simple as striking up a conversation with a total stranger or even taking on a project at work that you have no faith in yourself in the beginning.  Take a small risk and reap the rewards.  It doesn't matter if you know how to do something you will adapt each and everyday to mold yourself into someone who knows how to figure out how to do the scary things in life.

The day you start facing your little fears by preforming BOLD MOVES is the day you grow, it's almost like having a breakthrough in life.  You break free of the negative thinking that has been holding you back from becoming the better version of yourself.  Today I want you to preform a BOLD MOVE it's the most rewarding thing you will ever do for your future.

Stay motivated
Shane C

No comments:

Post a Comment