Monday, September 10, 2012

Best confidence builder

Brand new week means a brand new start!  Hope you're ready :-)

I wanted to let you in on the best confidence booster I've ever tried! I'm a huge follower of Brian Tracy and his principles, if you don't know who the man is he is by far one of the most successful personal development gurus of our time.  I heard about his technique and attempted it over the years yet never gave it a fair chance till about 3 weeks ago.

Your subconscious mind believes what ever you tell it whether real or not.  Without even realizing it, you repeat statements about non worth and negativity daily so it's no wonder you haven't been trying the simple things to get you ahead in life.  This brings me to the technique, it's simply repeating the words: I CAN DO IT and I LIKE MYSELF on a daily basis.  It doesn't matter how you feel about yourself today, if you repeat those words often to yourself everyday you will see an improvement in as little as a few days.

I had attempted this by repeating the words for 2 days then giving up, but 3 weeks ago I made a promise to myself to do it daily.  I do it when I wake up, when I go to sleep and when I'm bored during the day.  Over the last two weeks I've attempted some things I never would have had confidence to do before.  It's very personal stuff yet it's boosting my level of success at an incredible rate.

I ask you to start this immediately, simply repeat 10 times each statement, I LIKE MYSELF and I CAN DO IT and watch how things will change for you very rapidly.

Stay motivated
Shane C

No comments:

Post a Comment