Saturday, August 25, 2012

You have passion no one can take

Always go after what you love.

Do you have a career, a major goal or a hobby you are passionate about but people around you keep trying to drag you away from it?  It can often feel like you are doing the wrong thing when everyone close to you is telling you that you should stop doing what you love.
The sad fact is people will always try and fit you into their mold so it's more comfortable for them.  That is NOT how you should live your life you must create your own mold and constantly reshape into whatever you want. It doesn't matter how much you remove yourself from what you care about, because in the end you always return to what you love doing.

In the last 20 years I've developed a huge passion for being a DJ, I love to play music and perform for crowds it makes my heart pound.  But along the way I have had some really close people whom I trusted, try and drive me away from it.  I never listened to them, I knew what I've always loved doing and I've never fully stepped away from that passion.  On occasion I've found myself practicing for 8 hours straight not even realizing the time has flown by. 

I have allowed my critics to be my biggest motivators, when someone tries to bring my passion down, I get better then I seek out 5 people who appreciate what I do.  Do the same in your life, get hungry and get better at everything you love doing even if everyone thinks you will crash and burn.  It isn't their passion it's yours.
Take your career, goal or hobby and step it up, get better never stop doing what you love because whatever it is you dream to be the best at is always going to try and bubble to the surface.

Stay motivated
Shane C

No comments:

Post a Comment